- Founding - & managing directors: Nasser Bukenya & Johanna van Wijk
- Operations manager:
- Management support: Stanley Mugerwa
- Project leaders: Nasser, Johanna, Ernesto Sanchez, Moses Nsubuga, Allan Sserwanga
- Boxing coaches: Nasser, Boyz, Stanley, Henry, Joshua, Rick, Allan, Ernesto, Shafik
- Other staff: Haijati, Harriets, Amina, Dorine, Kevin & Hadija
- Advisory board: Pascal Bogaert
Background and scope:
The inspiration came July (2015) when Nasser and Johanna started interviewing the families /
caretakers of the junior members of Nasserīs Junior Boxing Academy in Zana. Read more..
Field of operation:
Focalise organically from the grassroots the positive energy, the willingness to improve life, in
particular of the vulnerable community members, through facilitation, empowerment & personal
development and through cooperation with humanitarian organisations, government and local
organisations (like schools, medical centres, mosques & churches).
We provide the basics for the needy such as food, clothing, medicine and shelter, we assist and
develop the community, investing their resources in ways that lead to self-sufficiency & self-
sustenance, we rehabilitate and restore social, physical and psychological disabilities, we
provide education and talent development and use the sport of boxing as a way to improve
physical and mental condition & providing a place to stay out of drugs, pocket picking et cetera.
The grass root is Nasserīs Junior Boxing Academy. We teach how to box and we organise
fights & events & workshops (e.g. Fight for Education & Boxing for Peace).